I love living near the ocean because the coast is an amazing place to live but sometimes it gets too cold. My favorite foods are lasagna and peaches they are probably the best thing ever. I have an amazing best friend her name is Cheyenne we have been best friends for four years now and we met through cheerleading. I only know English but I'm trying to learn Spanish. I like to play sports but I mostly do cheerleading because it's very fun and I like to be spirited. I hope that you learned a little bit about me and I hope I get to learn about you guys!(:
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
About me(:
Hi my name is Kaitlyn and I am 15 years old. I am a Sophomore at Fortuna High school and my favorite subject is science. I'm a varsity cheerleader for our outstanding football team. I have lots of friends many of us have different personalities and that's what brings us closer we like to have fun and do crazy things .I have a birthday buddy her name is Gillian and we are really good friends! I have 4 other siblings I have an older brother who is a senior in high school and I have one younger sister who is a freshman and two younger brothers one is in seventh grade and the other in sixth. My family is kind of crazy since there are so many of us kids but were a good crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kaitlyn,
ReplyDeleteI see ,you want to learn spanish, is that you love this language or do you want to go to Spain?
Hey Kaitlyn ! I noticed that we had so much things is common ! my family is a bit crazy too ! especially my younger sister ! and I love lasagna !
ReplyDelete