Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Proudest moment

My proudest moment in the past year would probably have to be surviving my freshman year of high school. Coming from a small school with many friends to an even bigger school and your friends all branch off can be difficult and a weird transition. Cheerleading helped me get through the year by meeting new people and having to get involved with school activities! I always thought my freshman year would be really scary because that's what people said it turned out it wasn't that bad! I got really good grades and had a blast going to all the dances and getting involved it was the best decision to just be involved! I survived my freshman year with it being everything more than I thought it was going to be! My sophomore has been going pretty well!(: I'm just ready for summer!

1 comment:

  1. You may have to explain cheerleading and what "freshman" means. Just a suggestion. ;-)

    ReplyDelete